Creative Media, Design, Photography and other related things.

Personalie

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Boracay

Boracay is one of the promising beach among the beautiful beaches all over our country. This blue sea reminds every tourist a color of enjoyment. The beautiful view in this paradise makes every individual a chance to be relax. To have a very overwhelmed of sometimes being a prince or a princess of this so called "Beach Paradise".


This view is very captivating to every eyes. It encourage people to try the beauty of this place.

As you see the blue sky, it reminds you the beauty of life. The trees remind you to aim high and the sea reminds you to go with the  flow.







After so many years after the first time I go in Boracay, I feel the total excitement that give me the desire in going back in that paradise and make some unforgettable moment. As my newly wed "tita and tito" consume their 2 days in Boracay, I know that they enjoyed their stay in that place. There takes pictures made me think all the changes of boracay. And I realized that many changes happens. It is fully upgraded. And all the views look like a great place.



Boracay is not only for "barkada". This is very good place for lovers. And this place had many memories of different couples that make their most unforgettable moment ever only in BORACAY.

My newly "tita and tito" while having their good times in Boracay is happily smiling. As if they are the happiest person ever lived on earth.

0 comments: